Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Composite gate kit
The initial purpose of wood-polymer composites (WPC) is the fencing of terraces, arbors, and summer cafes. Due to its natural appearance, the material fits organically into landscape design and completes architectural structures. Composite fences and gates are a great alternative to expensive fences.
Advantages of composite gate kit
An ultra-modern finishing material is produced by mixing several components. Its structure is 60% wood pulp and 40% plastic and polymer binders. After mixing the dry ingredients and adding thermoplastic polymers, the mass is extruded. The finished product is covered with a polymeric protective film.
Boards made of composite material have excellent performance properties:
- gates are not susceptible to mold infestation;
- composite do not start bark beetles;
- material is moisture resistant, does not absorb water, does not swell or delaminate;
- WPC does not fade, and dyes resistant to sunlight are used in the production;
- composite lumber does not support combustion, it is fire-resistant;
- ideally smooth surface completely eliminates the possibility of splinters.
- composite does not need to be treated with paints and varnishes every year, which cannot be said about natural boards;
- material can be sawn and screwed into it with bolts.
Composite gates are not only functional but also a stylish modern solution. The aesthetic appearance of the material allows you to harmoniously fit barriers, outdoor doors, and gates into the design project of a suburban area.
There are several options for installing gate's panels:
- solid canvas. For him, boards with a locking connection are selected, the sash is solid, resistant to wind pressure, not blown.
- sparse setup. There is a gap between the panels. The design turns out to be blown through the slots and gives some overview of the territory behind the fence.
- lamellas can be located with a slight "overlap", another option is possible - at an angle. This design creates a certain privacy, the facade is ventilated.
Can composite gates kit be painted?
It is possible to paint composite gates. However, you must ensure you use high quality paints for composite gates. The best paints for this purpose are made specifically for this reason. Contact experts such as Globusgates for the best paint or composite replacement.
Can composite gate kits be used for commercial or industrial purposes?
The use of composite gate kits is appropriate for both domestic and commercial applications. They offer many different types of property long-term security and dependability since they are resistant to weathering, corrosion, and degradation.
Are composite gates more expensive than other types of gate kits?
In general, composite gate kits do cost more than other types of gate kits. However, their endurance over time and ease of upkeep make them a wise investment.