Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Wood fences add a touch of beauty and functionality to any landscape. They can provide privacy and security, define boundaries, and create a safe play area for children and pets. These traditional barriers are a great way to add curb appeal and value to any building. Although wood is a fairly simple material for a fence, it can be so cool and high quality for your site, home, or property. As a result, you could want to know where to buy wood fences of top quality. If so, you should know that Globusgates is Southern California's best wood fence manufacturer.
The Cost of Wooden Fences
The cost of wooden fences varies depending on the size and style. Generally, wooden fences are the cheapest type. However, the wood's quality, the fence's size, and the design's complexity can all affect wooden fence pricing. Globusgates wholesale fence panels of wood material are generally cheaper. Request a consultation or contact us today so we can know how to serve you best. All you should do is tell us the size and length you need.
Installation of Wooden Fences
A wooden fence installation is a great way to add more value to your home and improve the aesthetics of your outdoor area. Our professional installers will ensure the fence is properly installed and all necessary safety measures are in place. It will be securely fastened to posts, which should be securely embedded into the ground. Any additional hardware, such as gates, will be properly installed when you order from us. Usually, the delivery and installation are completed the next day after you place the order. This process will be swift if you are in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, or even San Gabriel County. Contact us today to get the best wooden fence and installation service.
The Quality of Wooden Fences
- Durability: They are incredibly durable, lasting many years without replacement. Our timber products are not susceptible to soaking, warping, termite attack, and cracking because they are coated with the highest quality paints.
- Cost-effectiveness: Wood privacy fence costs are much more affordable than other materials, making them a great choice for budget-conscious homeowners.
- Versatility: Our products come in various styles, colors, and sizes, so you can find the perfect one to match your home`s aesthetic.
- Maintenance: Our timber products require minimal maintenance, with periodic staining and sealing being the only upkeep necessary. They do not require additional care, as we have treated them with pest-resistant coating.
- Aesthetics: Our fences of wood material add natural beauty to any yard.
- Security: They provide a great sense of security, a physical barrier, and a deterrent for pests and intruders.
- Privacy: Wooden fences can give you the necessary privacy, blocking out the noise and activity from a neighboring property.
- Environmentally Friendly: Wood is a natural and renewable resource, making this barrier an excellent choice for eco-friendly homeowners.
To begin with, it should be noted that we work in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Gabriel County, San Bernardino County, Orange County and Ventura County, so you don't have to stress about the delivery of our goods. Not only does our company make the perfect products for your home, but we also take care of each and every one of our customers, so we provide every comfort from the start of the order to the delivery of the project to the customer. So do not hesitate and leave a request right now. By choosing our wooden fence, you will definitely be satisfied, we promise.
What type of wood is recommended for a fence?
Cedar, redwood, pressure-treated pine, and cypress are all recommended types of wood for a strong, long-lasting fence.
How often should a wood fence be stained or painted?
For maximum protection and durability, wood fences should be stained or painted every three to four years. Your fence will look great and remain secure with routine maintenance.
Can a wood fence be installed on uneven ground?
Yes, a wood fence can be installed on uneven ground. A safe, level fence can be created using specialized methods and materials.