Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
When it comes to high-quality and durable gates, aluminum gates from Globus Gates immediately come to mind. A gate is the kind of thing you can't skimp on, because it protects your property. As is known, aluminum is a very good material for manufacturing fences, gates and railings, what our company is actually doing. In order to find out the cost of aluminum gates, their benefits and installation details, you can leave an application on our site and talk to a consultant.
Aluminum sliding gate
Now that we live in an age of modern technology, they have surrounded us and we can't imagine our life without them. Naturally, the question of installing constructions, fences and other parts of your site and yard is also not without modern technology. Agree, it is very convenient when the aluminum gate frame has a self-opening system. In this case, the gates for the fence open automatically, and you do not need to make any effort to enter or exit the yard. Of course, it is clear that the cost of aluminum sliding constructions outruns conventional aluminum ones or models from any other material. Our aluminum for the driveway is very compact, look stylish and modern, and operates as quietly as possible. You can find us on Google: gates near me.
Quality aluminum gates
The aluminum gates that Globus Gates manufactures are of superior quality. They are as stable as possible, durable, not prone to chips and damage, they do not deform, break, crack or burn out in the sun. Modern aluminum driveway gates is a story not only about functionality and manufacturability but also about aesthetics. Contemporary privacy gates should be in harmony with the design of the fences and the exterior of the house itself. Aluminum gates can be any color you can choose from by leaving a request on the website. Since the gate is already covered with quality paints that do not lose their color, they do not require additional treatments and staining. Once you buy a gate, you can forget about replacing it for more than ten years, and it will not change its appearance, functionality or quality.
The best company that makes the best doors
As you may have already guessed, Globus Gates is a company that employs the best experts and professionals in the production and installation of gates, fences, and other products. Our staff accompanies clients from the moment of ordering, taking into account all the details and wishes, until the moment of delivery of the project to the customer. It is worth noting that the installation of the gate does not take more than one day, and the installation process is as simple and fast as possible. All orders are fulfilled individually and to your measurements. To place an order or to get details and information about aluminum doors, you just need to leave a request on our site, and our consultant will call you back. Read more about aluminum gates here....
What is the best type of driveway gate?
All aluminum gates for sale can be conditionally divided into 2 large categories:
- sliding models, which, when opened, move along the fence, thereby saving usable space in front of the house;
- swing models, in which the wings open into the site or towards the road.
Both of them have their own advantages and peculiarities. Consider them when choosing the best solution for yourself.
Aluminum sliding models features:
- One or two sashes that, when opened, move along the fence.
- To open ones, space along the fence is required, 1.4 times the width of the opening to be blocked.
- The main load in the structures is assumed by the support rollers and the concrete cushion. Therefore, they must be as reliable as possible.
- In most cases, automation will require one drive.
Swing models features:
- Two sashes open towards the site or road.
- To open the construction, you need free space in the area in front of the house or at the exit from it, equal to the radius of movement of the wings.
- The load from the weight of the sashes is transferred to the poles. With this in mind, there are strict requirements for their installation.
- For automation, you need to install two electric drives and a control unit.